30 day free trial*
Our Pro version software includes a Windows App that also links to the cloud but has additional functionality compared to Standard / Advanced. Salon Exec Pro is designed to manage multi technicians and multi-salon functionality with ease. Your business listing and services still show on Salon Places, just like the Standard and Advanced software solutions.
*software only. You will be charged for any use of services and Virtual Reception.
How do I work out the cost for multi-salons?
We keep it really simple. If you have two salons you pay the relevant price per salon for the number of technicians for each salon. For example, if you have one salon with 2 technicians and another salon with 4 technicians, you would pay £20+35 per month. All Pro plans include the functionality of client consolidation, multi-site technician management or consolidated reporting and financial management.
How does billing work?
Billing takes place on a monthly basis by direct debit. This is the easiest way to automatically settle your invoice where your payment will be deducted from your nominated bank account 14 days after receipt of our invoice.
Towards the beginning of each month you will receive an invoice for:
- Fixed costs – paid for the month ahead, like the plan fee (minus any discount), additional extensions, phone numbers, 24/7 support etc.
- Charges for the previous month, like call charges, other options, bundles or one-off charges for services taken out in the month etc.
The payment due date is two weeks after the invoice date.
Your first invoice is usually higher because it covers more days than a normal monthly invoice. i.e. it will include a ‘part month fixed cost’ charge covering
the time between the day you signed up and end of the first month. It won’t be like this every month, after your first bill it will go back to normal.
- Imagine if today is the middle of the current month and you sign-up and start using our services.
- At the beginning of the following month you receive an invoice for the end of this month plus the fixed costs for the following month.
- The invoice is then paid by Direct Debit two weeks later.
This means that you would end up using our services for a whole month before you even start having to pay anything.